Thursday, May 5

Taiwan Delights.


What's interesting today? 
N O T H I N G. 
Having IT Project Management today
&I swear I nearly, NEARLY! wanted to leave and go home. 
Serious.

Things turned better after meeting with bby
he's having a far worst day than me. )':
Anyway, went to our school's 3rd floor lawn foodcourt to eat, 

Hey, we're feeling really stress cuz of work.
It seriously sucks! 
Sooooo, we must have something nice to get our moods back up right? Hehe!

See this see this, this is superrrrrrrrr yummy! 
Each set cost only $3.80 and it has a super big serving too! 
Try it, it's a must! if you get to come down to Republic Poly, 
at stall TAIWAN DELIGHTS .


Black Pepper Chicken.

Black Pepper Pork.

&this is th heaven, superrrrrrrrrr nice soup. 
It has a thick gravy, not too much not too little but just right!! (: 
Yummmy much!
P.S. It's not shark fin though! 


 Last but not least, caught the movie THOR yesterday!!!!!!!!
MARVEL movies rocks many!!!!!!!!


Can't wait to catch CAPTAIN AMERICA too ! (Y)


Oh &I especially liked one of the lines in Thor, hahaha !
"I want a horse!"
Super hawt much! :D

Anyw, more to come people! Tatazxc! ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment